The Best One-Piece Swimsuits Online:
- If you are like me, you HATE shopping for a swimsuit because finding a great bathing suit it hard. Period. One of the biggest problems is that we usually try on suits in the dead of winter, under harsh store lights!!!
- The great news is that most online stores are offering free shipping and returns. So…. I now buy ALL of my swimsuits online. I like to order at least 4-5 bathing suits at a time. This way, when I try them on, there is a great chance that I will like at least one of them!
- I am so thrilled that a lot of companies are finally making really cute one-piece suits that actual, adult women can wear. Below, I have included some of my favorites this year!
- One of my favorite sites is Amazon. They have a wide range of styles and prices. Items arrive super fast, and the return process is simple and painless. Here are a few one-piece swimsuits that I love, click on each item to be taken straight to the website.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using this link.
Best Little Black Suits
Let’s face it, you can’t go wrong with a black bathing suit. Just like the LBD, I think every women needs a flattering black one-piece in their wardrobe. Black is universally slimming, chic and stylish year-after-year. These are my favorites from Amazon.
Best Strapless Options
Both of these suits are beautiful and well constructed. Ruching on tummy has nice slimming affect and the cups offer good support for regular pool activities. Order regular size.
Best Options under $50
I was very impressed with the quality of these suits! They would look beautiful on women with A-C cup. The leg on all of these suits is high cut. Order one size up.
One-Piece Swimsuits from Amazon
Common Questions About Buying a Swimsuit on Amazon
- How do you know what size to order?
- A general rule of thumb for buying bathing suits is to order one size larger than your dress size. If you wear a size 8 dress, then order a size 10 bathing suit.
- Always refer to the size chart for each brand of swimsuit. If they same, it runs TTS (true to size, you don’t order a size up, just order your usual dress size).
- In general, the higher quality the brand, the less you have to size up. Brands like Kate Spade, La Blanca, Calvin Klein and Lauren are usually normal dress size.
- Consider your own figure shape, if you have a long torso, size up. If you are a busty lady (like me) size up.
- How do I know what style will suit me?
- Consider your body type. Swimsuits that have plunging necklines are generally not a good choice if you plan on running around after your kids at the beach. If you want to hide a tummy, consider ruching or a solid color suit in a bright or dark shade. If you love your shoulders, you’ll probably love a strapless, bandeau style.
The Last Thing You Need to Know about buying a swimsuit online
- Before you order, double check that returns are free! Keep the tags on and the bag that the suit comes in for easy returns.
- General rule of thumb for swimwear is to size up from your normal dress size. If you normally wear a size 8 dress, order a size 10 swimsuit.
- Quality is super important with swimsuits. If you want them to hold their shape, not be see-through and last year-after-year, it is worth spending money on a great one-piece.